____________________________________
Gui Hui is still my voice.
This is Minyi, we entered IJ as "exchange" students.
Thats my Mui, Kai, Zee (Y.W) & Minyi. Words written by minyi, Not me.
Another week is going to start once again. I have yet to write my sister's speech, where it is not that I am avoiding or procrastinating. I am simply waiting for my inspirational juices to come. That is me. I write base on my inspirations or the strong emotions. Strong emotions in the sense, "inspired or motivated" to jot something down at this red-roses-.
Tonite, Could I pimp's someone's shoulder along the beach or wherever. Or let me take a bite?
Some times I wish there was no need for justification but fast realisation of situations. Or in cantonese culture, we call it "sing mok".
Shall stop here. Ive got a sore eye now and bad skin. And the wedding is in 6 days. HOly shit.